Mater Prize Home lottery No. 277 is authorised under the following licence and/or permit numbers:
(a) QLD: Licence No. 29792
(b) NSW: Permit No. GOCAU/1995
(c) VIC: Permit No. 10055/18
(d) ACT: Permit No R18/00014
(e) TAS: Permit No 81639
Mater Foundation is permitted to sell up to 8,000,000 tickets in this lottery. Mater Prize Home lottery No. 277 will close at 8pm EST on Wednesday 27 June 2018 and will be drawn at 11am EST on Friday 29 June 2018. Winners notified by registered mail and results published in The Australian on Wednesday 4 July 2018 and at www.materprizehome.com.au on the day of the draw. Single ticket pricing $2 plus bundling. The amount of tickets available will range from 4,000,000 (single ticket purchases) to 8,000,000 (if bundle purchases occur). The benefitting organisation is Mater Foundation.
FIRST PRIZE (TOTAL PRIZE VALUE: $1,813,900)
Transfer duty and legal fees payable for the transfer of the home to the winner will be paid for by Mater Foundation.
BOOK BUYER BONUS PRIZE
VIP PRIZE DRAWS (TOTAL PRIZE VALUE: $115,400)
1. By signing up as a Mater Prize Home lottery VIP member, your tickets are automatically entered into exclusive VIP draws.
2. VIP members receive automatic entry into exclusive VIP draws to win:
(f) $25,000 gold bullion;
(g) a VIP second chance draw to win $50,000 car or gold bullion;
(h) $5,000 holiday (drawn weekly);
(i) $100 Coles Myer Gift Vouchers.
3. To be eligible for the VIP Prize Draws you must be an active Mater Prize Home VIP Member with tickets in the current Mater Prize Home lottery at the date of entry into the relevant VIP draw.
4. Paid and processed ticket purchases made by an active Mater Prize Home lottery VIP Member are automatically entered into a VIP draw, including their additional tickets purchased on our website, over the phone, or through the mail.
5. Due to additional processing time associated with extra ticket purchases at the prize home, these tickets are excluded from exclusive VIP draws.
6. The winners of the weekly $5,000 holiday draws can choose a holiday destination of their choice. Prize holiday must be taken within 12 months of the draw date and booked within 1 month of draw date. All travel is to be booked through the travel agent selected by Mater Foundation and is subject to the travel providers’ further terms and conditions.
7. To be eligible for the Coles Myer Gift Voucher Birthday Draws, you must be an active Mater Prize Home lottery VIP Member with tickets in the current Mater Prize Home lottery and have a birth date recorded with Mater Foundation that falls in the month prior to the draw date.
8. Draw dates:
1 x $50,000 gold bullion or car draw (valued at $50,000) - drawn 11am on Monday 2 July 2018 EST
1 x $25,000 gold bullion (valued at $25,000) - drawn 11am on Friday 25 May 2018 EST
Weekly holiday draws (valued at $5,000 each) -
Drawn 11am EST on the following dates*:
1. Friday 11 May 2018. Value: $5,000.*
2. Friday 11 May 2018. Value: $5,000.
3. Friday 18 May 2018. Value: $5,000.
4. Friday 25 May 2018. Value: $5,000.
5. Friday 8 June 2018. Value: $5,000.*
6. Friday 8 June 2018. Value: $5,000.
7. Friday 22 June 2018. Value: $5,000.
8. Friday 29 June 2018. Value $5,000.
*Please note: Due to processing of monthly VIP payments, some of the VIP holiday draws cannot be drawn weekly, which will result in 2 draws occurring in the same week.
4 x $100 Coles Myer Vouchers
Drawn 11am EST on the following dates:
MATER PRIZE HOME GENERAL TERMS
COLES GROUP GIFT CARDS
UNIVERSAL GIFT CARDS